CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

plane ride of a life time



We had the rare opportunity to take this baby for a ride. Aaron Hefner took us up for an adventurous ride. Eric sat co-pilot and the two boys and Sierra crunched in the back. Good times.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so excited to hear from you! Blogs are so great to catch up with people. What a cute family you have, and a very brave wife, I am impressed you have baby #4 on the way. I am starting to think two kids might be good for me, haha.

My husband went to law school in New Hampshire and got his job in New Jersey, so that is how we ended up here. It's an okay place, but I definitely wouldn't mind moving back out west.

I am glad to see you are doing so well, you'll have to keep in touch.

Susanne said...

How fun! I still remember when I was five years old and we went in a little plane like this for Karin's eighth birthday. That must have been a blast!

iroh said...

Wow - almost 4 kids already! You're smoking quick!
This is Collette - your old companero. It's been neat to see a bit of your family!
It looks like life is treating you great! If you're ever in Utah (near Salt Lake) let me know and we'll have you and your fam over for dinner.
my email is my first and last name at gmail.

whitney said...

that's seriously so cool. my kids are airplane fanatics... i bet your boys just LOVED that.

Emily said...

That must have been so much fun. Especially for your boys! What boy wouldn't love that!?!

Melanie said...

How fun!! That looks like that would have been so much fun!

jewly said...

That looks like a lot of fun and yet I would be scared at the same time.

Marnie said...

What a cool thing to do- looks like you got great weather for it too!

make it perfect said...

can you send me your email address? email me at tonicoward(at)aapt(dot)net(dot)au

Julee said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is crazy!!! How fun!! Was it scary at all? I think I may have been freaked out!! lol I've rode in a helicoper with no side door and it was pretty crazy/fun...I would love to ride in a private plane!!