CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Folsom Zoo

This is the best litle zoo with a bear behind us and peacocks roaming the roof tops. We met up with some life long friends, Devon (White) Crosby, Liz (Hunt) Bell and Dave Mills wife Ashely. Liz took a group pic so I'll have to wait to get it.

This is the train that takes you on a few loops and back. The kids liked it and reminede of of AZ.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Trish H. said...

We really really enjoyed seeing you guys yesterday! We'll definatly need to catch up more with the kiddos! I love your blog! I cant believe how big the kids are getting!!

whitney said...

you guys moved again?! i didn't realize you were in sacramento. i should come hang with you some time!

nikki said...

We love the Folsom Zoo - how fun! We should meet up this summer. Although maybe too hot...

chelsea said...

How fun!! I love Hadley with the headphones. Monet asked to try mine on and ended up listening to the whole cd and then some. I love your hair dark by the way... so pretty.

Janelle said...

What a fun time....I want to go out a play!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Adoreable pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun in Ca, I am so glad. Sierra you look so cute, you are so tiny still... how far along are you. I would have been twice that size! How do you do it? Miss ya all!

Julee said...

Oh girl!! You can finally start to tell you are pregnant!! You are WAY TO CUTE!!!