Malakai and Eric were talking about a fun Halloween Party they went to last year at the Tew's house. They went through a very scary haunted house which probably scared Jonas for life. Well Eric was saying that they probably won't go there again this year since it was soo scary. Then Malakai asked,
" Well can we go to the One's Party."
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Posted by Eric and Sierra at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's very funny.
Sierra-Im so glad I found your blog, its been a couple years and I have always wondered how youve been doing. Your family is darling, and Im so glad you got your little GIRL!!
We moved out of Dallan Woods too. (YEAH!) so crazy,
I hope you and Eric are doing well, hopefully one day down the road we run into eachother!
Post a Comment