CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ella by Liz Bell




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janelle said...

Oooh la la! I love them and am completely jealous I don't have any pictures of Z when she was little. I'm kickin my butt, HARD, every day. She is beautiful...such a spittin image of her father for sure!

The Larsen's said...

What beautiful pictures. Your friend is incredibly talented and I am sure it helps that she has such an adorable baby to work with on top of it.Gorgeous baby photos!!

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Such Beautiful pictures! In the black & white picture she looks so much like Eric...too cute! I bet you all are enjoying have a sweet girl around :)

Teneil said...

What precious pictures of little Ella! She looks like a little mini Eric & Sierra. You guys must be very proud:)

Mindy Sauther said...

My favorite is the one of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful! She is absolutely adorable!

MYHowderFamily said...

She is beautiful! Love all the photos of the family on your blog. Enjoy those tender moments as a young family. Congrats on the pink in the house.

Julee said...

Holy Cow!!! Your friend is almost as good as a photographer as little Ella is Beautiful!!! We miss you guys!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving this week!!