CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Malakai at the annual jog-a-thon for his school. He did awesome. He ran easily over a mile. It was the first time he had ever ran that much. "my through feels like its on fire" Malakai said. Great job Kai.
I don't know how it is possible but Ella continues to get cuter and cuter.

Sierra is felling great and absolutely loves having a little girl, she cant seem to get enough of her
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Way to go Kai....way to release some of that extra energy! I love the pictures will Ella and Hadley...so precious!

chelsea said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures of Hadley and the baby sleeping.

Snake said...

Hey guys. Remember me? It's Blake Altom! So good to see your little family on here. It's been ages! How are things? Where you guys living? I'm pretty sure last time we hung out we were longboarding and the cops tried to get us in trouble. Anyway, go check out my blog and stuff.

Emily said...

What cute kids you have!!! We made our blog private, so I need your email address to make sure you have access.

David and Deena said...

Your family is growing up and adorable. COngratulations on a girl...but those boys are so cute also. We are so happy for you and how happy you look. Love Pres y Hna Christensen

Deb said...

Thought I would take a peek at your blog real quick. Your baby girl is PERFECT. I can't believe how beautiful she is. Congratulations. Babies bring such a sweet spirit into the home. I love it. Have fun with your little girl.
-Deborah Crittenden