CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Curtis & Alicia Corbridge said...

She is absolutley amazing! So beautiful and so sweet. Congratulations! Good job Sierra! We can't wait to meet her soon. We love you guys, give baby Ella kisses for us! Love Curtis and Alicia.

Janelle said...

Finally some pictures!!! To me she looks a lot like Jonas, but I may have to see her in person to actually tell. Good job on the delivery, you are one tough cookie! We can't wait to hold her in a couple of weeks!

Susanne said...

Congrats! She is so tiny and beautiful!!! And I love the name, too! We're so excited for you guys! ♥

make it perfect said...

what awesome news! a little girl!! congratulations...so excited for you and she is adorable. email me your addy when you get some time, i've got something for you!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is gorgeous!

Josh and Michelle said...

Aww, shes gorgeous! so precious. I love the name, so sweet.

Meagan said...

What a beaytiful baby girl! Congratulations!!!!

Nicole said...

SO CUTE! I agree with Janelle that she totally looks like Jonas. Very very cute! Congrats guys! ;) Hopefully Luke and I will see you next week while Matt is gone. Love ya!

David Mills said...

Oh she is darling! What a sweetie! I love the name Ella too. I am sorry to hear you didn't get an epideral, but glad she came quickly! Congrats to all of you!

The Mills

chelsea said...

She is sooo cute!! Congratulations! You'll have to fill me in on the birth later.

The Larsen's said...

A million congrats to you guys. Ella is so beautful. Great job with no drugs, you are amazing!! You guys have a beautful family. I love the name too, so sweet and pretty.
Congrats!!!

Karin Hopkins said...

Congrats! She is soooo beautiful! I guess all the waiting for a girlie was worth it....you guys make a very adorable little princess! Have fun with her....dressing girls are so much fun!

Mindy Sauther said...

She is adorable! I am so sorry I was not able to see you when I was there. Time went too fast for sure. Congratulations to your cute family.

Katie said...

SHe is Adorable!
Congrats on the girl!
Boys are great, but girls are awesome!

whitney said...

oh yay, she's here!! she's soooo darling! way to go on the natural birth... you rock sierra.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

OH!! She is just PERFECT!! Way to go on the delivery!! Let me know when you are feeling up to a visitor...I'd love to come see her!! (and you too Sierra!)

nikki said...

Oh my - she is just so sweet! There is nothing better than a fuzzy newborn cheek!! Congratulations you guys - glad she is here!

Unknown said...

Wow congrats, she is absolutely gorgeous! Good job guys! She defintely does look like a Corbridge! And go Sierra, going all natural, wow! Thats what happened with Hayden, so I feel for ya, no fun. But she was worth it, she looks beautiful. I love her long toes! Take care, I cant wait to hear how she and Mom, and brothers are doing now!- Ashley