OK so I finally got the ultrasound of truth. Well the baby did not show it's face but was not shy to show us her female parts!!! Yeah a girl we can't believe it. I didn't know how I would react but I of coarse started balling right there on the table. Anyways I am excited to buy something pink and have a little princess around. The boys are happy too and they both guessed that they were getting a sister.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is such wonderful news... I think it's perfect to have three boys and just one little princess (that's probably because that's what I have... but that's besides the point!!!) I'm so happy for you to be having a girl :)
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! ♥
Oh my gosh Sierra! That is so exciting! I so thought that you would be having another boy. That will be so fun. Maybe there is hope that our next one will be a boy. I mean if there is a next one. Congrats!
Yeah!!! A little girl will hopefully calm things down a bit.
woohoo! congrats! i totally know how wonderful boys are (they really are the coolest), but it must be exciting to be having a girl after so many boys in a row... hopefully i'll get as lucky as you when i have my next kid. :)
How exciting!! She will be soooo cute! I already want to hold her.
That is SOOOO awesome sierra and eric and boys!!!!
Oh I can't wait for her, she is going to pretty much the coolest ever.
how is sac town?
I was so excited when I heard the news from Jared! Yea! It has been so much fun having a girl around, I absolutely LOVE it! We are really excited that Kylie will have a girl cousin her age! Congratulations!
Love,
Steph
Congratulations! I love the cute visual of you bawling at the doctor's office! Your boys will be great big bro's to their sweet little sis!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fun that will be to have a little girl around.
What fun news, congratulations!
Congrats!! You will have a blast having a little girl around. Carter and I had so much fun hanging out with you and the boys earlier this week. Can't wait to see you all again :)
you do not know how excited i am that your getting your little girl. how wonderful! congrats. im sure you are soo pumped! yeah...if only you still lived here :( well i think it's wonderful and you deserve it!!!
Congratulations! You are going to have so much funn with her.
congrats that is so nice everyone needs a little mixture of boys and girls - to me girls are way easier - but then i am just getting to the puberty part so maybe not LOL
congrats
We are so extremely excited for you! Congratulations! We are so excited to have another niece and a little wake chic at that! She will have awesome brothers to protect her and show her awesome tricks! We love you very much and we cant wait to give you a big hug!
Love, Curtis and Alicia
Congrats you guys! We are totally excited for you!! Girls are SOOO much fun ;).
That's exciting! I'm soo happy for you. I think I recall that you chose a baby girl name ten years ago. Do you still think you'll use your middle name?
Congratulations! It's so fun to have a princess!
congrats on a girl this round! How fun for you! Girls are fun (I definately know)....lots of drama but lots of fun girly things to do too!
oh thats so lovely, I would have bawled too!
Post a Comment