Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Cottage Park
I have not updated this in a while, but I have a few excuses. 1) we lost our camera at the park, I was taking some cute pictures of the boys at the skate park and haven't seen it since, bummer. Then we decided to up and leave Arizona to go back to Cali. We miss our friends that we made, ward, and ammenties at the park and rec center, however we moved to live near family and are really enjoying it so far. Sacramento has the most gorgeous weather, trees and green grass. I wish I had a better picture but of coarse the battery ran out after these. Well atleast we got these :)
Posted by Eric and Sierra at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
you are back in sac? how fun! I soo miss the lovely weather there. Congrats on expecting #4.
Congratulations on being pregnant! Susanne Ashby told me that you guys moved back for Sacramento. That is very exciting. We are planning on moving back as well.
I'm so excited that you guys moved back! We'll have to get together next time we're in town!!!
Wait! You're pregnant?! Congrats! That is so exciting!!!
I can't believe you are back in California. I am very envious of you, but know that now I have a better chance of seeing you again sometime. YEA!
I didn't know you guys were back in Sac!? How fun for #4! If you want to get together just let us know. We are right here in Sac as well!
It is so good to hear from you! These pictures are so cute! It's so fun being able to keep in touch. Congrats on the new baby! How exciting. To answer your question...we just moved from Colorado to Utah.
Great Pictures! Sorry about your camera-that sucks. We love the new music.
Post a Comment